We supply and service digital church and theatre organs and midi devices from the Allen Organ Company. Allen Organs are a cost effective alternative to a pipe organ - providing an instrument that needs minimal maintenance and never needs tuning. WHY CONSIDER AN ALLEN ORGAN? Click here to find out.
Allen Organs have been installed in more than 70 churches and buildings within Western Australia and in Perth, ranging from self contained two manual models to three manual instruments with large audio systems and midi expansion devices. Here's where.
The Allen Organ company has been building organs for over 70 years and it is more than 40 years since they produced the world's first digital musical instrument in 1971. Click here to watch a video showing the history of the Allen Organ Company.
Ever wondered why the latest Allen Organs have more four, six or more voicings? Check out this video for a demonstration of the differences between stoplists. Or click here for a description of the different voicing suites available.
What about options? There is a wide variety of customisation that can be made to an Allen organ. This link shows the variety of options available.
Check out the Studio Instruments webpage for more details on the organs that we currently have in stock in Perth.
Organ music, organ videos, and organ recordings on CD and cassette are also available. Check out the music page.
Need some organ playing tips? We are not qualified teachers, but can offer instruction and help based on a lifetime of playing church organ music.
Allen Organs has produced some interesting videos which can now be viewed on YouTube.
Click here to view Allen videos on YouTube.
• Recent local news is about installations into private residences. The latest private residence installation occurred in January 2016, when we installed a new Allen model CF-3 into a private residence in Coogee. The Allen organ has replaced a pipe organ installation. The features of this instrument are:
- • 23 speaking stops, 32 stops in total.
- • 2 manuals, 1 expression pedal, internal speaker (two channel) 120W audio system.
- • 6 general pistons, 4 divisional pistons, 4 capture memories.
- • Advanced MIDI capabilities.
- • LED stop action.
• The second private residence installation occurred back in July 2015, when we installed the instrument pictured on the right into a private residence. This organ was traded when Queens Park Catholic Church upgraded their organ earlier in 2015. The owner has played an Allen in his church for over thirty years, but has now taken the opportunity to purchase an instrument for his home as well. The organ is a model MDS-36, with 44 drawknobs, second voices on selected stops, a large capture action system, and two channel audio system.
• During June 2015, we also installed two other organs into private residences. A new Bravura model L-5 was delivered and installed into a home in Darlington. The L-5 is proving to be a popular model, this being the third L-5 installation in Western Australia in 12 months. With 27 stops and 4 tonal suites, this organ provides excellent value for money. CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS OF THIS INSTRUMENT.
• Other local news is all about satisfied customers returning and upgrading to a larger Allen organ.
St Joseph's Catholic Church in Queen's Park recently upgraded to a larger instrument. In the case of St Joseph's, this is their fourth upgrade. Originally they purchased a model MADC220 back in 1987 - a small 2 manual organ. A couple of years later, they upgraded to a larger 2 manual MADC2140 organ. Then eight years later, when they moved into a new building, they again upgraded to a larger 2 manual instrument with drawknobs and a larger audio system. Now in 2015, they have upgraded again, this time to a Protege AP-31 model - a three manual instrument with expander drawer and recorder.
Proof that once people have experienced an Allen, they don't want to settle for anything less.
• The second upgrade has occurred at St Cuthbert's Anglican Church in Darlington. Originally purchasing a second hand Allen in late 2013, they were so impressed with the instrument, that they have now purchased a new Bravura model L-5. This is a 2 manual, 27 stop organ with two audio channels and four tonal suites.
Again backing up the statement that once people have experienced an Allen, they don't want to settle for anything less.
Member of the Australian Music Association
In Western Australia:
In QLD and NSW:
In VIC, TAS and SA: